Wednesday, December 10, 2014

{Steinbach Photographer} BUZZFEED!!

So, I got a random and unexpected email  … it was from a Buzzfeed editor.  Have you heard of Buzzfeed?  It's an online "news" and entertainment site that has some pretty fun compilations. He had seen my photo on my instagram (Jenn Vogt Photography … go follow me ;)  and the email was asking permission to use the photo of my niece with Santa giving her a kitten in a post called "29 Babies Who Totally Nailed Their First Christmas Photo Shoot".  Of course I was thrilled to have been asked, and after getting my brother and sister-in-laws permission, I passed on mine to Buzzfeed to use the photo.


It's had A LOT of views!  … I'm counting this as being published! lol.

You can see the whole post by clicking this link, there's so insane cuteness in it!  - #12 is my photo! :)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/babies-who-totally-nailed-their-first-christmas-photo-sho




No comments:

Post a Comment