Monday, October 17, 2011

Beautiful Belly


There is something so beautiful about a pregnant woman.  The life growing inside of her is so precious and unique.  I really want to capture that in my Maternity sessions.
It's been a long while since I've done a Maternity shoot, and I'll admit publicly now (after the fact, before it was just a friend and my hubby who got to hear it) that I was pretty nervous.  I desperately wanted to give Bethany my absolute best work so she could cherish these photos forever.
God definitely heard my prayer and I am thrilled with how these turned out.
Bethany arrived looking like she had just stepped off the cover of a magazine and was so easy to work with.  She was willing to get up and sit down a million times for me (which is no easy task in the third trimester!) without a word of complaint.  She is SO gorgeous, inside and out.  Her beautiful family was amazing to photograph, and that little life inside her is so blessed to be joining them soon!























No comments:

Post a Comment