Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Winter Maternity - Steinbach Manitoba Family Photographer

I love outdoor pictures.  I own a studio and lots of props because some things just can't be done outside where I live for the cold months, and  for newborns there is likely all of 3 days year it would be ok outside! We either have giant mosquitoes or below freezing temperatures -  Neither is very baby friendly :(  So when couples and families are willing to brave the cold for some outdoor extras when it's a chilly -30 with the windchill, I am pumped!  It feels like a FIELD TRIP! lol!  This winter especially I feel like I've been cooped up in the studio as my only photo option - it's been bitterly cold here.  Even though we stayed close to the house, using my lovely yard for scenery (that's not sarcastic, I really love my acreage for photos!) it was very nice to get out, and nice to be close to warm up again.   Hooray for outside!

Tiffany is so gorgeous, and such a joy to work with doing photos.  I really love how her photos turned out, and I'm so excited for her and Matt as they get ready to welcome baby number 2!






No comments:

Post a Comment