Friday, October 3, 2014

{Steinbach Photographer} The Hildebrand Family

Autumn is in the air!  Or at least it was … as I write this, it's a dreary rainy day with the first taste of real "cold" so far.  I hope that south wind pushes back again for a bit longer.
The colors on the slowly shedding trees are pretty impressive in some areas still, and I'm thankful for that as I have more sessions coming that would like those leaves to stick around a bit longer yet.

The timing was perfect for the Hildebrands though - we had originally scheduled for a week earlier, as since their schedule was super flexible, we were able to reschedule and get even more color in the leaves the week later.

Super sweet kids, a fun loving couple, beautiful Fall colors … that's a recipe for awesome family photos in my opinion!  We did these here on my acreage, which again, I love.  It's convenient for studio use later in the session, but gives some amazing locations still :)











No comments:

Post a Comment