Tuesday, January 27, 2015

{Steinbach Photographer} Frozen!


This beautiful Mom and I had been planning a winter maternity session for months, and were so thrilled with how nice the weather was this year - but wouldnt you know it, the day of her session was in a cold snap!  Boo!
Well, she was determined to get her gorgeous outdoor photos and braved -35 windchill dressed in only a few layers.  I'm lucky in situations like this, I can bundle up all the way (minus my hands) since it doesn't matter what I look like ….but she was a trooper!  And I am so glad she wanted to do the outdoor shots, they are stunning!
We did more in the studio than originally planned, which is why I love having it.  It's such a great option for when the weather doesn't cooperate, or you dont want your kids to freeze along side of you ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment