Wednesday, March 11, 2015

{Steinbach Photographer} My Own

Every photographer starts with taking pictures of something they love. It's what creates the passion.  Seeing something, or someone they love in perfect light, pose, or moment... and capturing that memory forever.  Often it's their children if they have.
That's how I started - these 2 have been the subject of more photo shoots and tests than I think even they realize, and as they look through their photos growing up, they'll see that they were definitely my favourite subjects all along.
As they get older and are more busy with their own agendas (and I'm more busy with work) their yearly photo sessions seem to be done late almost every year.  But I hope they know that they will always be my favourite subjects - and I love the input they give now that makes their photos unique to them and their personality.

SO without further ado - here are my own boys' yearly photos :) I'm definitely a proud mama!









1 comment: