Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Steinbach Photographer - Alisha and Travis are Engaged!

I absolutely love the country/cowboy theme these photos have to them! Alisha and Travis are true "country folk", right down to Alisha barrel-racing with her horse Pluto, to Travis farming cattle.
My son Brad came with my on this session to be an extra set of hands (I love when it works for him to come along!) and we were both practically drooling over some of the items on the location where we did the photos.  We were like kids in a candy store! Brad was sooo in love with the old car ... I was beyond excited about the old buildings ... and horses... and bush... and truck...and ... and ....and ;)

Here are just a few of my favourites .... although I think every photo is a favorite from this session! ;)








Her engagement ring is a horse-shoe!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment