Monday, October 7, 2013

School Portrait Days!

Wowza!!  To say I was 'busy' these two days would be an understatement! While I hoped for, and expected, some growth from last year's School Portrait Days, I was blown away that there was THIS much demand for it!
So, a HUGE thank you to the families who came and trusted me to do their child(ren)'s photos for this year.  I honestly enjoyed it so much!! I'm already looking forward to next year ... and thinking I need to add a third day!!

Backgrounds were the parents' choice ... it's neat to see how most gravitated to the same ones ... each child got 5 poses on 2 backgrounds.  And a group shot with all the kids in the family was an add on option for a small extra fee.

If this appeals to you more than the public school's way of photographing hundreds of kids in one day, keep an eye on my Facebook page next September to see when School Portrait Days will be held again.

Here are a just a few of the fun, cute, handsome, and beautiful kids that came through those day :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment