Monday, April 21, 2014

Zoe -Steinbach Newborn Photographer

When Zoe's dad asked me if I was able to soothe any baby already, I had really wanted to say "yes'.  In fact,  I am the 'Baby Whisperer'  is what I wanted to proclaim.  BUT, smartly, I admitted that every so often there is a baby who really makes me work for those sweet sleeping poses and the images that LOOK so peaceful and serene.  I think Zoe must have heard me and thought it would be fun to be one of those babies.  She really made us --and I mean US, it was a joint effort between Mom, Dad, and me-- work to get her into her sleepy shots.  And after each one, we repeated the process.
True to what I told them as they packed up from the session, you would never guess Zoe was fussy that day from looking at the photos!  They turned out fantastically!











No comments:

Post a Comment