Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Baby Kara {Steinbach Newborn Photography}

I had the IMMENSE pleasure of doing my very own niece's newborn photos.  How insanely sweet is this little girl?!  Granted, as Auntie Jenn, I am quite biased, but ohhhhh how in love I am with this little Angel!  She was 6.5 days new when I got my hands on her in my studio, and I loved every second of it!!!  I always adore soothing and rocking newborns back to sleep during their sessions, but it was just extra special doing so for my niece. (thanks for the Behind the Scenes photos Mom ;)
I'm already planning her next photo session in my head! Hopefully my brother and sister-in-law dont get too sick of me gushing over her and all the photo ops to come yet ;)











 I even got to feed her a bottle :)

She's yawning - almost ready for her next pose :)



No comments:

Post a Comment