Monday, July 14, 2014

{Steinbach Photographer} Joia's Family

If your son is named Zach, he likely is high energy - am I right??  LOL!  Well, for Joia's and my very own Zach, that is pure truth.  But they are also super sweet kids and total ham balls.
Joia's little Zach ran nearly the entire time, up and down the sand hills.  I was exhausted just watching him!  His big sister was pretty much a super model for me, although she definitely loved running up the hills as well.  Joia's parents came long for some of the group photos - and the whole thing was a super fun (and tiring) evening!
We went to a gravel pit as a location (dont worry, I had permission), which gave us some unique and beautiful back grounds with the evening light.  I hope to use this place again eventually!











No comments:

Post a Comment