Monday, July 14, 2014

{Steinbach Photographer) Riley is TWO!

I had the pleasure of doing Riley's first birthday photos as well - and I so love to see my little clients again as they're growing!
He now loves Curious George, so Mom and I planned a bit of a theme to the photos to suit that.  I made a yellow hat, and polka dot tie, and Mom said they would be bringing a stuffed George.
Riley loved the stack of books I had, and sat to read them with his mom through his session.  As for wearing my hat and tie - it didn't interest him - at all.  Dad was pretty quick with getting that hat in one shot, and I think it's one of my favorites!  Go with the flow was how this whole session went, but I am really happy with how his photos turned out, and we got some great family shots outside as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment