Wednesday, September 10, 2014

{Steinbach Photographer} Baby Claire

I love when parents send me ideas they like ahead of time!  It lets me know what they're hoping for, or style they like, and it also gives me something new to create…without coming up with it on the spot.  Unfortunately, suggestions at the session don't always work, but if I have time to create it - there hasn't been a whole lot I havent been able to do a version of.  So make sure to give me a heads up so we can capture your ideas too! ;)

Claire's mom messaged me and asked if I had seen the "Princess and Pea" idea on Pinterest, and I'm no different than anyone else, I love Pinterest too - so I definitely had.  We did our own version, and I love how it came out!  [baby safety is super important to me, so mom was within reach of baby at all times!]
Along with some other sweet and sleepy poses, and some with her adoring big sisters - little Claire's session was a huge success!











No comments:

Post a Comment