Wednesday, September 10, 2014

{Steinbach Photographer} Big Family = Big Fun!

There is a lady who rents these antique couches for events near my place, and I just had to use one!  It was perfect for this big family's session!  I loved it so much in fact, that I have got my own "fun couch" (although it's not antique - but I think what I'll use it for is too rough for antique anyway) that I redid and have been having some fun with at session - more with that in future posts though ;)

Mom was a little nervous the kids would be restless or un-cooperative, but I kid you not, and I'm not just saying this for the blog - they were gems!  Each of them cooperated and listened to instruction from both myself and their parents, they were polite and sweet, and doted on baby brother through the entire evening.  I really, really, really, loved this session - and the photos from it!  Hurray for big families!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment