Wednesday, September 17, 2014

{Steinbach Photographer} The Unrau Family

This session was originally planned as a First Birthday photo shoot for the youngest sweetie of the family, but I was so happy to hear Mom wanted to do Family photos instead after a change in their plans.

Many of you know how important Family Photos are to me personally, even if my kids are at an age where they likely wont cooperate, or I feel like I should lost 10lbs first (um….that's every year! lol!), or it's an effort to get them done.  I have never ever ever regretted the time and effort and I love looking back on the stages of life each year now that my kids are getting a little older.  Keep that in mind when you're thinking about Family photos - this time in life will never come back!

Here are some of the great memories for the Unrau family :)













No comments:

Post a Comment